Many organizations operate unaware of serious security holes that may exist within their environment. Left undetected, even small vulnerabilities may lead to serious incidents – or worse.
A penetration test is a simulated attack that aims to identify and exploit weaknesses within your organization. Run from the perspective of a malicious attacker, our experienced team will attempt to infiltrate all aspects of your environment and will provide you with clear, repeatable results, together with recommendations to correct findings identified during the test.
Areas of focus during a penetration test may include, but are not limited to:
- Physical: Our team will assess the security of doors, environmental and access controls, cameras and other security mechanisms
- Infrastructure: Assess and attack network firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, switches, wireless devices, servers and internal systems
- Web Applications: Identify critical vulnerabilities in your websites and web applications that may leave you open to compromise
- Clients: Client-side attacks may be performed against computers, mobiles, tablets or other user specific devices
- Human: Through social engineering and other techniques, or experts will attempt to exploit weaknesses in the human chain
Before embarking on a penetration test, it is critical that you choose a provider with experience and one that is able to deliver useful results. Our diverse team has worked in over 10 countries and hold numerous certifications across a broad range of technologies. Our clients include governments, private sector companies, non-profits and international organizations.